Walking through the Premier Orlando Hair Show, MAC Hair Studio’s extension specialist was on a mission to find a new extension product to offer clients at a highly competitive price point, much faster application time, and that is reusable for multiple wears. hairtalk, a small company out of California, is the leading innovator of tape-in technology for hair extensions. They make longer, luxurious hair accessible for a wider variety of clients in less time.
hairtalk is disrupting the extension world by offering an ultra-thin adhesive system that is easier and faster to apply than fusion extensions. hairtalk uses human hair that can be washed, curled, straightened, blow-dried, dyed and more. This is “hair you can live in.”
hairtalk Hair Options Include:
- All-over hair transformation with tape-in extensions.
- hairtalk’s Tape-In application is fully customizable by utilizing the largest selection of band sizes and band styles for a perfectly tailored and seamless transformation.
- Perfect for someone looking to change their hair style, length and/or volume for an extended period of time.
- Hairwear for top of head.
- Perfect for clients who have very thin hair or who are experiencing hair-loss on the crown of their head.
- Temporary hairbands
- Perfect for the client who is looking to add instant volume and length. These clip-in, clip out temporary pieces are ideal for a special event, evening out or daily wear. Hairbands can be reused many times with proper care.
- With 14 color options, these are perfect for the client who wants to make their look edgier. With an array of fashion and natural color combinations, each client is sure to find the look that suits them best.
- Weft Collection
- Comprised of both Single and Double density Hand Tied and Machine Weft hair extensions, this collection provides the freedom to customize every sew in hair transformation.
- Creates seamless length, color, and volume all while accommodating clients’ active lifestyles is more achievable than ever.
Quality and Convience
MAC Hair Studio’s extension specialists have had years of experience in blending color and hair. Our salon has selected hairtalk as MAC’s new extension product because of their quality and convenience. hairtalk’s new Weft collection and their classic tape-in technology makes it possible for our stylists to complete an all-over hair transformation in an hour or less. With fusion-bond extensions, this type of appointment could take 3-8 hours.
“I am most excited about hairtalk extensions because they are more convenient for the client without sacrificing any of the quality we offer at MAC. I can install extensions for a whole head of hair in about an hour which means my clients don’t have to spend an entire day in my chair.”
hairtalk also offers a wide variety of products that make extensions more accessible than ever for more clientele. For example, women with hair loss or thinning hair on their crown don’t have to worry about the bond between the extension piece and the hair being visible with hairtalk‘s hairpiece.
“hairtalk has a wide variety of options, allowing people who may not have been a good fit for extensions before to feel confident in their new hair.”